9/30/2014

Who am I?

Hello crafters and sewers! I thought I'd introduce myself to you. My name is Catherine. I am currently a college student trying to find time for the things that I love to do while making good grades! A few of my favorite things (pardon the play on words there) are sewing (my absolute favorite thing), reading, spending time with my wonderful sweetheart, and just enjoying life as I go along. I have sewn quite a few things. Included in my repertoire are quilts, dresses (I even made my own prom dress), nap mats, sleep blankies, embroidered projects, curtains, and quite a few more that I cannot think of at this moment. :-)

I guess I should tell you what this blog is about. In case you haven't already guessed from the title, this is my DIY blog. I'm kind of new to the craft blog thing, so we'll see how this works. ;-)  I'll be mostly introducing sewing projects, anywhere from making something from scratch to making adjustments and personalizing already made items. And for my readers who don't know which end of a needle to thread, I'll also throw in a few craftsy type projects that don't include a sewing machine. ;-) I will go ahead and say that my posts might be few and far between, but I will do my best to keep you updated with fun new projects and ideas along the way.

Well, I think that's enough of an introduction. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure and let you know as time goes on. ;-)  Tell me in the comments what types of projects you would like to see in the future, and I will do what I can to include those in my posts.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment